martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

EXPRESSING OPINION

· What do you think is the most thrilling sport?
In my opinion, skiing is the most thrilling sport because it is very exciting and funny and you can unload adrenaline.

· What is the most dangerous sport? Why?
Forme, the most dangerous sport is parachuting because you fall dawn in the sky and you can die.

·Which is more exciting, surfing or skiing?
I don't practise surf, but I think that it is more exciting than skiing because I love the sea and funny sports, but I think skiing is a sport very funny too.

· Are movies too violent these days?
I fell that movies are too violent for the children and it is very bad for them, because they can become violents also and it is a big problem.

· Should scientists clone humans?
I seems to me that scientists never should clone humans because the persons are unique, but it could serve to be able to cure or to help.

· How do you like pizza?
I think pizza is an exquisite food and very easy to eat and cooking. It can have many different foods and it is very economic.

No hay comentarios: